THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

BBQ Bacon

is One Chatty Farker
Name or Nickame
Dean
The wife saw this on TikTok and said I had to make it and I agreed 100%. When you see the pics you will agree!

Chocolate-Espresso-Sourdough-3.jpg

Chocolate-Espresso-Sourdough-4.jpg

Chocolate-Espresso-Sourdough-5.jpg

Chocolate-Espresso-Sourdough-6.jpg

Chocolate-Espresso-Sourdough-1.jpg

Chocolate-Espresso-Sourdough-2.jpg

If interested, I have the recipe here: Chocolate Espresso Sourdough

Looks delicious, Dean!
I'd make some bread puddin' with a Rum Chata cream sauce. Maybe a shot of booze infused whipped cream as a topper. :grin:

Looks delicious, Dean!
I'd make some bread puddin' with a Rum Chata cream sauce. Maybe a shot of booze infused whipped cream as a topper. :grin:
What else ya cooking, and what day should I show up? :hungry: I'll even sneak across the cheddar curtain and smuggle some Spotted Cow back across enemy lines. :razz:

Looks delicious, Dean!

I love that idea. The problem is there are no left overs. Toasted with butter or peanut butter was too much to resist.

SOLD! Dean, that looks ridiculously good! I have made chocolate sourdough but not chocolate espresso and I know that coffee brings out the chocolate flavor. Thanks for sharing the recipe! I am off for spring break so this is probably happening in the next few days.

Back