THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Couple of options:

1. Cook them at the last minute, cover and put in an insulated box to keep warm

2. Cook, chill & reheat once you are there (they reheat just fine)

Just keep them warm like you would anything else. Put them in a pan, wrap with foil, wrap with towels and put it in a pre-heated cooler...

Good luck...hope you made enough MOINK Balls

Thanks for the input. I was planning on cooking them on my WSM this afternoon and then cooling them in fridge. If they reheat fine in the oven then thats what I will do. Put them in s half pan cover with foil then head to the party. Any other ideas would be appreciated.

Heck, I have even reheated them in the microwave. Probably against the MOINK rules though..... Just takes seconds and they still taste great!

MOINKS do reheat well. If there is an oven where you are going, have them in an aluminum pan covered with foil, then pop them in the oven with the foil off to reheat.

And, I have nuked leftover MOINKS, and they are fine. They heat so fast, there's no time for them to get soggy.

CD

Back