THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Done two 11lb Packers before at the same time. Takes longer than one obviously, and during the wrapping and rack phase, I swapped top/bottom halfway through, but it worked just fine.

Two butts is even easier.

Done two 11lb Packers before at the same time. Takes longer than one obviously, and during the wrapping and rack phase, I swapped top/bottom halfway through, but it worked just fine.

Two butts is even easier.

Wow, that's a good technique on the briskets. I don't think I'll have a need for more than 1 but knowing I can do 2 is great to know. Thanks! By the way I picked up the PBC today!

I did 60 lbs of briskets at horse camp in October... It was full, and there were great. The biggest challenge was finding space after we wrapped them. Probably sheer luck we got it done and it turned out.
Also did 90 lbs of briskets hanging in our uds.

Back