Q ideas for Easter Dinner?

Tricky

is one Smokin' Farker
For reasons I won't get into, butt and brisket are out for us for Sunday.

I might do ribs. Or any suggestions for something else to cook on my pit? I'm open to new ideas.

Stuffed and Wrapped Pork Tenderloin. Making mine today...

Ham & cheese Subs from Subway get the White chocolate macadamia nut cookies too:grin: hey it's Easter :wink: Next time there will be a different attitude:becky:

Ham & cheese Subs from Subway get the White chocolate macadamia nut cookies too:grin: hey it's Easter :wink: Next time there will be a different attitude:becky:

Always thinkin' outside the box, eh bludog? Subway never crossed my mind, but now.....er no.:tsk: Have a nice Easter! Jesus loves you.:-D

Chiles Rellenos .... jk.

Hrm turkey does sound appealing... but I want to cook it like you do Chris with the mayo.. looks so succulent.

One chicken, halved and cooked with maple splits, thighs for pulled chicken, a couple of pans of crash potatoes and my wife is doing some fresh green beans with garlic and olive oil. Desert is fudge and cookies.

I am doing a Bone in Leg of Lamb on the Kettle, and a Beer baked Ham indoors for those who don't like Lamb (suckers more for me).

I just got my 9 lb. standing rib roast from Costco . . . cut the bones back, seasoned and re-tied. She'll rest in the fridge until Sunday morning . . .

I guess I went with the first suggestion ;)

Back