THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looks wonderful! I put whatever I like in masa, to make it taste good I'm sure curry would be great. Great pics! By the way we use bananna leaves it makes them taste so much different

Looks wonderful! I put whatever I like in masa, to make it taste good I'm sure curry would be great. Great pics! By the way we use bananna leaves it makes them taste so much different

I love things cooked in banana leaves. There's no mistaking the scent and flavor. I use to go to this amazing Salvadoreño restaurant for papusas and tamales. Don't know if yours are the same, but their tamales are done in banana leaves too. They also use a different kind of masa and their stuffing has meat, potatoes, roasted peppers and garbanzo beans. Some really killer food.

Back