THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I feel somewhat sad that it exploded like that. The previous picture makes it look so noble, then... BOOM. Poor turduckenpicowfallow. :(

I think of it more like a pork shoulder. Ugly, but good. Besides, it all got eaten.

Hey I know that Turducken cooker guy!:eek:!

Boat?! Is that you!?

I've been here for a while, just watchin.

Man, that's quite an undertaking. Congrats on pulling it off! How's the trimming glove work out? I'd like to try one of those.

I also love the food safe foil on the coffee mug handle!

Man, that's quite an undertaking. Congrats on pulling it off! How's the trimming glove work out? I'd like to try one of those.

It worked really really well. It's obviously good for safety, but I also found I could work much faster because I didn't have to worry too much about slicing off my fingers. It's also dishwasher safe, which is a plus because you get all kinds of goo in it.

I also love the food safe foil on the coffee mug handle!

With 20+ lbs. of raw poultry, you can never be too careful. I also put a plastic baggie over the rub container so I don't get everything all gross.

TurWOWken!!! Nice job my friend!! That is a beat for sure. Tedious prep, but I bet it tasted oh so good!!!

Back