Pickled Pig Style Chicken Pron

It's fun to cook thighs like this when you have the time, but I have just as good results going skinless and bone in. It's a lot easier and just as tasty. But, yours look good and, if you like it, go for it. That's all part of the fun.

It's fun to cook thighs like this when you have the time, but I have just as good results going skinless and bone in. It's a lot easier and just as tasty. But, yours look good and, if you like it, go for it. That's all part of the fun.

Skinless huh? Got any pics of those? I'd be curious how they look and about the moisture content w/o the skin to hold it in... If it's comparable, I'm all about ditching the skin altogether.

Here is a pic - no skin/bone in. Just keep them away from too much direct heat for too long.

picture.php

BTW - When I said "just as good results" I was referring to the limits of my own cooking. I wasn't comparing mine to yours. :-D Yours look really good.

Lots of different ways to do things. That's why life isn't boring and why you can Q something different every night and love it!

Back