Phubar's Lowland Smokers Workshop @ Hei en Boeicop Pron

I agree with the previous statements - Phu is the king of the WGA! :clap2: Looks like a great time and it really is amazing how much you guys put out on WGA's and kettles. Love those stroopwaPhels! The ones you gave me kept me from getting too hungry when we didn't have time to stop for Phood - they didn't make it back to the states. :hungry:

Great gig, great idea for the farm and what they support and how they educate, and great smiles on the folks. <clap clap clap>

I agree with the previous statements - Phu is the king of the WGA! :clap2: Looks like a great time and it really is amazing how much you guys put out on WGA's and kettles. Love those stroopwaPhels! The ones you gave me kept me from getting too hungry when we didn't have time to stop for Phood - they didn't make it back to the states. :hungry:

LOL!
Big Brother Smoke also ate them all before I even send him a recipe!:-D

Phu....Great pics! Did you have any preference regarding the two methods of chicken cooking?

Nope...both tender and juicy.
This is just entertainment value for the guests.

Great gig, great idea for the farm and what they support and how they educate, and great smiles on the folks. <clap clap clap>

Thanks,I appreciate that!

Back