Peanut Butter Bread

BBQ Bacon

is One Chatty Farker
Name or Nickame
Dean
Read about this this morning so I had to give it a try. I'll be adding this to my list of breads to make often. If you like peanut butter, you'll love this bread. Recipe is so simple. Next time I'll add a cup of chocolate chips into it.

Recipe can be found here:https://tcfrecipes.home.blog/2020/06/16/peanut-butter-bread/

Mix the dry ingredients, then add the milk and finally the peanut butter.

Peanut-butter-bread.jpg

Mix and pour into greased loaf pan.

Peanut-butter-bread-1.jpg

Bake and enjoy.

Peanut-butter-bread-2.jpg

Peanut-butter-bread-3.jpg

I may have over cooked it a bit as it's quite crumbly around the edges. Having a convection oven can do that if you're not paying attention. The center is nice and moist and what a great flavour.

That sounds delicious! It does bring back memories. When I was three years old, I used to make my own peanut-butter bread. It involved putting peanut butter on a slice of bread and then putting it into the toaster. What came out was the most delicious concoction, toasted peanut butter on toast. Unfortunately, after several days of feasting on this, my mom confronted me, asking why the toaster was so sticky and gummed up with peanut butter. After confession, I was forbidden from making this delightful meal. I do still have the taste in my mouth. I am wondering if I can make that concoction on peanut-butter bread. I won't tell my mom. :thumb:

Back