Our new outdoor kitchen er...bar

Beautiful! I'd love to have something like that but it would go unused for at least 6 months of the year! I guess I better do something about moving to warmer weather one of these days :-D

Really nice work, like the concrete tops are you going to stain them?

Yes we have stained them black. I hope they come out pretty dark after we seal them.

Beautiful! I'd love to have something like that but it would go unused for at least 6 months of the year! I guess I better do something about moving to warmer weather one of these days :-D

Thanks. We can get around 9 months around here with some pretty cool nights in there. I am looking for the best heaters I can find. Those upright patio heaters just heat about a 3 foot diameter in my opionion...you know, everyone who can fit.

Yeah, and they take up a lot of floor space. Have you looked at infrared tube heaters? They seem to do better for 'spaces', and they'd be up at the top out of the way.

Thanks. We can get around 9 months around here with some pretty cool nights in there. I am looking for the best heaters I can find. Those upright patio heaters just heat about a 3 foot diameter in my opionion...you know, everyone who can fit.

Infrared tube heaters is the way to go.

What did you use for roof materials?

I have always wanted to cover my patio and a pergula seems easy enough to build, but not sure what to use for a roof on it...to complicate things I live in Wisconsin so snow/ice will be a concern.

I LOL'd when you called 30 degrees unbearable cold...:rolleyes: I still take the dog out in a T-Shirt when it's 30 degrees. When it goes below zero is when it starts to hurt...

What did you use for roof materials?

I have always wanted to cover my patio and a pergula seems easy enough to build, but not sure what to use for a roof on it...to complicate things I live in Wisconsin so snow/ice will be a concern.

I LOL'd when you called 30 degrees unbearable cold...:rolleyes: I still take the dog out in a T-Shirt when it's 30 degrees. When it goes below zero is when it starts to hurt...

We are open on top. We live in a quite arid environment. Even though we got over 40 inches of rain this past year, I think the average is 16 to 19. We get 4 to 5 snow events per year.

It was someoneone else who mentioned 30 degrees being cold. However, I do tend to agree with them...cold enough I probably won't be sitting at the outside bar smelling the goodness.

These work well in shops and they advertise for patios. They are available in propane also. If you add a roof - all heaters will work better.

http://www.globalindustrial.ca/p/hv...mpaignId=T9F&gclid=CKudio-R3MoCFRSIfgodTnUEwQ

Back