*** OLD THREAD *** It Could Be Yours......Round 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
In for four. Great cause and great gifts.

I will say, nothing against Shirley smokers as I know they are great according to those that have them, but I already have a huge smoker and don't really have the place to put one. If I win it, I might be willing to trade it for the Backwoods and the cash for a couple upgrades (wheels, cover, tie down handles).

I will say, nothing against Shirley smokers as I know they are great according to those that have them, but I already have a huge smoker and don't really have the place to put one. If I win it, I might be willing to trade it for the Backwoods and the cash for a couple upgrades (wheels, cover, tie down handles).

Cart Before the horse...I'm going to end up with my 2nd shirley:boxing:

Last edited:
Alright guys, here's your Shirley. She's the one to the right of Mr. Kincaid.

article-2540889-1AB931EC00000578-554_634x462.jpg

My Shirley, on the other hand, currently resides in Tuscaloosa, AL at the home of TQ and Tyler and will be OK with being kept in a garage. :thumb:

What an awesome deal here.... We can lay our heads down at night and.... Say.... It was not about me... It was about someone else... Winning the cooker is a bonus..... The bible said it like this... " what you do for the least of mine you do for me".... Bunch of good folks.. Here no doubt.... You all are winners in my book!!!!!!

On the off chance I win the BW I might take you up on that.

Great cause and what a list of prizes!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back