*** OLD THREAD *** It Could Be Yours......Round 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm in. Appreciate you guys bringing this back. Lots of fun for us and the kids get to have a Christmas.:thumb:

I'm in...

Hopefully this will be my year, and I will no longer be envious of Greg's chubby
petitcondamne.gif

Everybody envies Greg's chubby.

I'll cook something for y'all when you guys come over to help me clear space in my garage for the new Shirley. :thumb:

I'll cook something for y'all when you guys come over to help me clear space in my garage for the new Shirley. :thumb:

hold on there.:boxing: everyone knows i need another Shirley.:laugh:

• Thanks
Reactions: gtr
Done! This is the year I win. I feel it! (Please let me win....crossing fingers while holding lucky rabbits feet and 4 leaf clover)

Done, and thanks for doing this! abangs, sent you a PM because I'm a dork and didn't read your easy directions well enough, and put my name and address in the memo field instead of my username here :doh:. Hopefully I'm still OK to win the Shirley!

I'm in. Appreciate you guys bringing this back. Lots of fun for us and the kids get to have a Christmas.:thumb:

It was a lot of fun to hear everyone go back and forth! Super glad to bring it back. I can't thank the sponsors enough though. They are why this works!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back