THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Just wait on a Thermoworks sale. Never pay full price.
Sales all the time, just sign up for annoying daily email "with a chance to win a Thermapen". Hell I deleted my subscription after a few years of being a looser on the prize. Email hell not worth the tease after you have seen all the recipes before.

I bought the ChefAlarm after two failed thermometers in three years. That was about 5 years ago and it's still going strong. Since then I added the Smoke and now the Thermapen Mk4. Yes it was a little spendy but I have never regretted it once!

I was over at my brother-in-laws house the other day cooking chicken and tried to use his "Cabela's special" probe thermometer.....it was like watching paint dry trying to get a reading out of the thing.

I love my thermopen!! I use it all the time. 80 bucks was worth it if you devide by how much it’s used.

Even with the sale price, the Mk4 is still a bit too rich for my blood.
But, I did just buy the ProNeedle pocket thermometer they sell thanks to this thread.

Back