Roll Call. Inside 30 days. Oinktoberfest - Clarence, NY Sept 25-26

well, lets see, let me practice......."but Dad, everyone else is drinking Jack"......."Dad, come on, all the other teams are squirting that lady in the white t-shirt with water guns".......yeah, I think I would qualify.......but, you are sleeping in the "stuffed animal" room.......:twisted:....and I will use blackmale if I catch you sleeping with one of them....or, strategically placed....lol

hehehehe

Hi Ya'll!

My fiancee and I just moved to Buffalo from Memphis 3 weeks ago. We will be judging Sat and Sun. See you soon!

Neil Gallagher
Swinebucks BBQ

Since I live right down the street, I'll be trying to stop by tomorrow. The only problem is I'll have 2 butts, 3 racks of ribs, 20 ABT's and a fatty on the smoker for the houseful we'll be having over Sunday for the Bills game.
Still, I'd be hard pressed to miss a chance to see the pros in action.

Now if only there were a beer tent....Oh wait!

Last edited:
Congrats to Andy and Kim....way to run rough shot over the NE.....was a great weekend....had a blast....and always remember, "the damn juice is behind my head".....:twisted:

Congrats Andy and Kim!

Crap look at the winning score! Western NY lives up to its reputation again... a 680 :shock:

Congrats Andy and Kim!

Crap look at the winning score! Western NY lives up to its reputation again... a 680 :shock:

Where you seeing results, Chris?

Congrats, Andy and Kim! A warm up to next weekend, huh?

Back