Roll Call. Inside 30 days. Oinktoberfest - Clarence, NY Sept 25-26

For the first time ever all 3 of our children will be there. Oh my goodness. (they are 3, 5 & 11 Gabe, Ella & Lexi) this is going to a challenge for sure.

You can do it, don't worry! They'll have a GREAT TIME! Just have the 11 year old take them over to the kid's area from 11:30 to 1:45, and give them a cell and plenty of money... with the instructions NOT to come back with a rabbit for a pet!
Or, just hook up the VCR or PS2... :mrgreen:

BEWARE that big black slide is WICKED FAST!!!!! (hence the sign on it)
Prolly a little too fast for 3 and 5 yr olds... IMO.
Try it yourself and see...
Last year I had a woman (a nurse I found out) come up to me at 11:45 to tell me that my son, who is 10, may have sprained his ankle... he stupidly jumped off the little train cuz someone dared him. ????
Needless to say I was piggy-backing him (120 lbs :shock:) to our site while I was supposed to be getting the chicken in the box!

I am SO bummed out... it looks like lunchmeat is not going out to the Oink this year so any chance of a 4-peat is gone, gone, gone...

It's the final leg of the Empire State Championship and that there is one tight race! I'll be waiting with bated breath to hear results so all y'all that post from events... please do!

Best of Luck to EVERYONE! we'll miss ya!

You can do it, don't worry! They'll have a GREAT TIME! Just have the 11 year old take them over to the kid's area from 11:30 to 1:45, and give them a cell and plenty of money... with the instructions NOT to come back with a rabbit for a pet!
Or, just hook up the VCR or PS2... :mrgreen:

BEWARE that big black slide is WICKED FAST!!!!! (hence the sign on it)
Prolly a little too fast for 3 and 5 yr olds... IMO.
Try it yourself and see...
Last year I had a woman (a nurse I found out) come up to me at 11:45 to tell me that my son, who is 10, may have sprained his ankle... he stupidly jumped off the little train cuz someone dared him. ????
Needless to say I was piggy-backing him (120 lbs :shock:) to our site while I was supposed to be getting the chicken in the box!

I am SO bummed out... it looks like lunchmeat is not going out to the Oink this year so any chance of a 4-peat is gone, gone, gone...

It's the final leg of the Empire State Championship and that there is one tight race! I'll be waiting with bated breath to hear results so all y'all that post from events... please do!

Best of Luck to EVERYONE! we'll miss ya!

You will be MISSED! It won't seem like Oink with out ya.

Don't forget the BBQ Brethren in Sayville (problably forgot because you will be busy that weekend :p) which will be the last Empire State Championship Contest.

Heed the warning on the black slide, is all I'm saying.

aww shucks... thanks guys... I'll be there in spirit.
HEY!... Maybe you could get George to set up a webcam?

(sorry about letting Sayville slip my mind...)

Congrats on going to the Jack, Giggler and Lunchmeat.....and yes there will be plenty of electric at the oink cause I'm bringing southern comfort soaked cherries and we'll all be glowing throughout the night.

Hmmmm....what would I like from Kansas City? Damn......
1. Chicken Tortilla soup from the brewery in River Market
2. Dog bowls from the garden center at Planters Seed
3. New kitchen gadgets from Function Junction at the Plaza
4. A "smokey" from Winslows
5. A customized delivery van from Fiorella Jackstack
And if you wouldn't mind, make a trip to Emporia and grab my girlfriend Mandy out of the original Desperados and make her come up to see me.

You did say you were bringing a truck ?

Congrats on going to the Jack, Giggler and Lunchmeat.....and yes there will be plenty of electric at the oink cause I'm bringing southern comfort soaked cherries and we'll all be glowing throughout the night.

And if you wouldn't mind, make a trip to Emporia and grab my girlfriend Mandy out of the original Desperados and make her come up to see me.

I'm thinking that those Southern Comfort soaked cherries might work really well in some cobbler with vanilla ice cream. Yummy!

Diva, our 5 yr old girl will be around some of friday and most of saturday. She loves to play with others, but can be a bit shy initially. Maybe we can hook them up.

as of now, the weather outlook is great. Yesterday, we had some rain for the first time in a while, which got me worried, but it looks clear after thursday.

what's oinktoberfest without lunchmeat....and 8 ball?

DUDE!!! Plan ahead! I could have nailed it all but the van (towing a camper, so no dolly for one of thier vans.)

I drove through Emporia last weekend on my way home from Ponca City....
I was at scavuzzo's grabbing briskets yesterday... so could have nailed all the downtown stuff!!

We live out west, about 5 miles south of Lansing, near the speedway/dubs dread.

Does that make you our kid this weekend LOL....
well, lets see, let me practice......."but Dad, everyone else is drinking Jack"......."Dad, come on, all the other teams are squirting that lady in the white t-shirt with water guns".......yeah, I think I would qualify.......but, you are sleeping in the "stuffed animal" room.......:twisted:....and I will use blackmale if I catch you sleeping with one of them....or, strategically placed....lol

Back