North Texas Brethren Bash, Saturday Oct 18th - Lake Ray Roberts Isle du Bois State Park

Is there still interest in having some sort of friendly comp style contest? I doubt I will participate on the mini WSM, but let's hash out the details. I can judge you MF'ers :wink: I mean judge your food...

I'm assuming we aren't gonna be sticklers about being blind to the whole cooking process.

I'm game, that sounds like fun.

With all the family that showed up, we should definitely have a "people's choice" category.

Annoying--I'm trying to book the pavilion today and every time I call it just rings and rings, nobody picks up.

Calling the local number (940-686-2148) or the reservations hotline (512-389-8900)?

I think I had to call the reservations hotline...

I'd like to join in this time. Couldn't make the spring. I'll probably bring the imitation flower pot (akorn). I'm in McKinney, so it is pretty close. Have to find some way to at least listen to the LSU game though.....

I'll bring my Sirius Radio box...so long as LSU and Texas don't play at the same time, I'll have it on :wink:

Actually, Texas has a night game, so I'll just DVR it, avoid hearing scores, and watch it when I get home if I don't camp, but I'll still bring the radio.

Google map link in the OP doesn't lead me to think this will be in TX... :becky:

Only a 15.5 hour drive from Denton! :shock:

Organize a bash, they said. It'll be fun, they said.

Did you know we're having the bash at the Prized Pig?

(I sent a better link to Ron_L to update the OP)

Cool!

Once we have a map that shows the continent where we will actually be gathering, I'll look into reserving a camp site. :rolleyes:

I blame it on Ronelle. :becky:

Unless I have to go out of town to work, I plan to be there. I would love to camp, too, and not OPENLY display or consume alcohol. :wink:

CD

He'd have to just rent a truck...or get a hitch on his Genesis Coupe! :wink:

Yeah, there's that issue. If Legends can get his stick burner in tow for this one, maybe we'll just do a Princeton tag team on that cooker.

Back