North Texas Brethren Bash, Saturday Oct 18th - Lake Ray Roberts Isle du Bois State Park

Heck, with the number we had, I could host the Bash pretty easily if the weather ends up crappy.
You got space for the following campers? :becky:

• peeps and family
  • frognot and family
  • caseydog
  • erbeman and daughter
  • dwfisk and a son...yeah, we're making him come again

You got space for the following campers? :becky:

• peeps and family
  • frognot and family
  • caseydog
  • erbeman and daughter
  • dwfisk and a son...yeah, we're making him come again

Y'all can fight over whose tent goes in which room upstairs. :boxing:

I claim an upstairs bedroom!

So Dave, what do you like to drink? I'm a generous guest.

Isle DuBois has places out of the winds, and in the trees. It is also closer to some of us. I prefer it, myself.

CD

I agree with caseydog. IDB is closer for me & Brian, however I'm good with whatever.

Hoping CD brings his teardrop trailer cause i wanna check it out.

IDB is better than Johnson for me, but I'll make either. Not sure if Cedar Hill would be as accommodating of our gear, but it might draw some folks from the south.

I'm planning on bringing Major this time, so there won't be extra cooking space sponsored by peeps this go-round.

There may be a pecan smoked bourbon pecan pie or 2, though :wink:

If I end up getting a new smoker I'll bring whatever it ends up being, otherwise I'll be bringing a 22" WSM again.

If I do get something new, I'll have extra cooking space for sure.

I didn't even notice that one on the map. I agree that would be a better choice. Plus it looks like it's right next to a playground or something.

Hey Peeps when you booked last time, did you have to go through the group booking thing or the campsite booking thing?

Is there still interest in having some sort of friendly comp style contest? I doubt I will participate on the mini WSM, but let's hash out the details. I can judge you MF'ers :wink: I mean judge your food...

I'm assuming we aren't gonna be sticklers about being blind to the whole cooking process.

I agree with caseydog. IDB is closer for me & Brian, however I'm good with whatever.

Hoping CD brings his teardrop trailer cause i wanna check it out.

I sold the teardrop. If I camp, I'll be in one of my tents.

CD

Back