No New Years Cook(s)

Do you realize how many FREAKN UDS's you could've built. In 7 minutes with items found along the Trinity River and a donated rotessirie (sp) and a Goodwill grate.

Congrats- cool cooker. God Bless Texas

Right on Smitty... but you might want to find something to do for the NEXT 6 WHOLE LONG ASS DAYS or you're going to drive yourself crazy... hahaha :p

Right on Smitty... but you might want to find something to do for the NEXT 6 WHOLE LONG ASS DAYS or you're going to drive yourself crazy... hahaha :p

Well, I have been hanging out at Academy Sports gun bar selling guns for them cuz some of them fellars are clueless. I stopped in yesterday afternoon and a customer had their ad wanting a M&P 15 Sport that was in their ad. of course they are sold out as all other stores and they checked computer- closest one was Laredo. so then the customer asks if they could get one from laredo store- the kid calls his manager over and while they are figuring out how to do a trnsfer i asked the kid what all the remaining Ars were..... All .308s then 1 high $.223 and on the end hard to see a BushMaster QRC .223. - I said " He'll take it', customer says "I will?" and I said "Yes , check it out " as the kid clerk handed it to me. He bought it. Ive sold several handguns for them too when a clerk couldn't get someone zero'd in on 1. :mrgreen: I need a Discount Card........:heh:

Congrats on the new smoker. Can't wait to see the grub that you turn out and hear your review of the pit. Enjoy brother:thumb:

Ok, so you've got your plan! Gun salesman until you can smoke your brains out! I like it! Enjoy and Happy New Year!

I love it and can't wait for a review. I can't find any in SE Alabama AS .....must be a Texas thang.

I love it and can't wait for a review. I can't find any in SE Alabama AS .....must be a Texas thang.

I will find out the scoop when I go down there Thursday I'm thinking he put a handful of them in Texas stores to see if they would sell

Back