THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Do you realize how many FREAKN UDS's you could've built. In 7 minutes with items found along the Trinity River and a donated rotessirie (sp) and a Goodwill grate.

Congrats- cool cooker. God Bless Texas

Right on Smitty... but you might want to find something to do for the NEXT 6 WHOLE LONG ASS DAYS or you're going to drive yourself crazy... hahaha :p

Right on Smitty... but you might want to find something to do for the NEXT 6 WHOLE LONG ASS DAYS or you're going to drive yourself crazy... hahaha :p

Well, I have been hanging out at Academy Sports gun bar selling guns for them cuz some of them fellars are clueless. I stopped in yesterday afternoon and a customer had their ad wanting a M&P 15 Sport that was in their ad. of course they are sold out as all other stores and they checked computer- closest one was Laredo. so then the customer asks if they could get one from laredo store- the kid calls his manager over and while they are figuring out how to do a trnsfer i asked the kid what all the remaining Ars were..... All .308s then 1 high $.223 and on the end hard to see a BushMaster QRC .223. - I said " He'll take it', customer says "I will?" and I said "Yes , check it out " as the kid clerk handed it to me. He bought it. Ive sold several handguns for them too when a clerk couldn't get someone zero'd in on 1. :mrgreen: I need a Discount Card........:heh:

Congrats on the new smoker. Can't wait to see the grub that you turn out and hear your review of the pit. Enjoy brother:thumb:

Ok, so you've got your plan! Gun salesman until you can smoke your brains out! I like it! Enjoy and Happy New Year!

I love it and can't wait for a review. I can't find any in SE Alabama AS .....must be a Texas thang.

I love it and can't wait for a review. I can't find any in SE Alabama AS .....must be a Texas thang.

I will find out the scoop when I go down there Thursday I'm thinking he put a handful of them in Texas stores to see if they would sell

Back