NJ/NY Brethren bash April 29th roll call

So we are about 5-6 weeks out and there are only a handful of people who are interested in attending. I'm starting to think that maybe we should just meet up at a BBQ restaurant and BS for an hour or two. I hate to hold the date on the VFW and then not use it. There is a BBQ restaurant in Red Bank NJ called local smoke we could eat at and I'm pretty sure it's BYOB, if that is the direction people would like to go in let me know and I will see what they can do for us price wise. Or we can still meet at the picnic area if the VFW either way is fine with me.

Wow it seems like there really is no interest in this event. I'm going to give the date back to the VFW and if you guys want to meet somewhere for a Bite and few drinks we can still do that. I can get the VFW again in the summer if you guys want to try then.
Thank you

I thought more people would be interested, especially before the comps started. I thought it would be worth it just see a few Brethren face to face :pout:.

We can meet up at Local smoke BBQ in Red. Ann eat and grab a few drinks I don't think I want to hold the date at the VFW and. O one shows. Like I said we can try another date.

im still in if we do it.. Was bringin 2 other brethren with me.. and have a few others that are 'maybes' at this point.. and Kelvin, you pile in with us also.. thats 4, maybe 5 at least. At Smokerpa is in too.. odnt know if he chimed in yet.

Wow it seems like there really is no interest in this event. I'm going to give the date back to the VFW and if you guys want to meet somewhere for a Bite and few drinks we can still do that. I can get the VFW again in the summer if you guys want to try then.
Thank you

Sorry it worked out that way. I'll be open to a get-together in the summer. I kind of prefer the VFW sort of event over a restaurant.

Thanks for your efforts trying to make this happen!

I'm still in also if you have the event.

I would probable have two or so others join in.

Just let me know the final plans.

Thank for trying to put this together.

I haven't cancelled anything yet and would love to meet everyone so lets start an official role call and see where we stand.
I'm in +1 can bring a PBC and GMG for anyone who needs to use it.

I'm in, and can bring a KBQ if it's a fairly short smoke?

I have to say, I prefer cooking together over the alternatives.

Wish I could be there but I'm already doing the North Texas and South Caolina bashes in April but i'll be with y'all in spirit and wish you have a great time.

So I will make pulled pork, I will bring a radio, cooler with beers soda water and ice, pop up or 2 and a bottle of Cabo. What time do you guys want to meet there at.

Back