• meh

Votes: 90 42.1%
  • awful

Votes: 14 6.5%
  • sauce, we dont need no stinking sauce

Votes: 24 11.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Meh.....it's just ok for me nothing special.I'd take Stubb's or Kraft over it. :wink:

As much as good meat costs, no way am I going to cover up that flavor with sauce.
We use Sweet Baby Rays to cover up the failures.

Last edited:
Meh for me. I think it is a little to sweet for my family. My go to is Bulls Eye original, but I prefer to doctor it up a bit if I got the time and don't feel lazy.

I use it as a base for the couple of recipes that I have that use sauce (though there is so much else going on that the base really doesn't make that much difference). I never use it on traditional BBQ meat though, nor do I use any other sauce.

Don't really like SWR or Stubbs but usually take whatever is in the frig and add it together then add some ACV and a bit of hot sauce.. I like BullsEye Mesquite but haven't been able to find it anymore. But it's been so long i don't remember what it tastes like ..

I keep SBR in the fridge for my daughter. She loves that stuff. I don't sauce anything but if I had to it would be a thinner vinegar based sauce.

I never really cared for it, but my kids love it. Once I was almost out of ketchup and used it as a base without adding any other sugars/sweeteners and the result was really good.

I don't apply the sauce to the meat, I only serve it on the side for those who wish to use it.

Last edited:
Ever since I was a kid I put bbq sauce on everything most people put ketchup on. For along time SBR was my sauce of choice. Now I try to eat better and avoid HFCC... My current sauce for most things (burgers, hotdogs, etc) is Rufus Teague Wiskey Maple...unfortunetly it's a bit pricey.

Back