New Shirley Patio Model Coming - Short Wait!

Pug-N-Monk's BBQ

Knows what a fatty is.
Name or Nickame
Brett
Just saw a video with Paul introducing a new patio model that will only have a 2-3 week wait. Looks like a solid little pit for anyone that wants to add a small stick burner to their arsenal. :clap2:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nsoLVW_wNz4&t

I just noticed BBQ Freak has a posting on this model. I apologize for the redundancy.

Last edited:
Awesome cooker with the stainless shelf and tire upgrade, that will be the new gold standard in patio model stick burners in a real hurry.

Thanks for posting this. I'm very close to pulling the trigger on an offset cooker. I'm going to wait now and investigate more on Paul's cooker. It's in my price range and that's a beauty. 3/8ths?...holy moly.

Thatsa nice!! If they stick to the estimated $1800 price, I may have to scrape some pennies together.

Great looking cooker! Im sure theyre going ta fly out of that shop! I'm literally checking my wallet, lol!

PS....I'm the framer that does it all. Never met a finish carpenter that didn't hate my guts... except for the old heads, but they've passed and now I'm a old head, lol

-D

Thanks for posting. I’ve been looking to upgrade from my cinder block cooker in the next year. This may be the ticket...

Man I'm excited for you guys wanting a patio cooker that you can have a Shirley on short order now!

I started out with their cabinet patio cooker for my first one and it blew me away how much better made it was than the Lang's we had been using.

They are a blessing to cook on, can't wait to see them in your backyard's rolling smoke!

I've been wanting a really nice stickburner for a long time to replace my Old Country. I was looking at bigger models but this is actually the size I would need. They look awesome!

just to be clear this is a proto type I have been thinking about for some time... look at the video it explains it all...... the stainless shelf is 1 upgrade of about 3 that can be added.... no warmers.... no insulated boxes....it will take a little bit for me to think all this thru and decide on what to do and how to do it.... the price point will not be over 1800$$ on the base model.... when I build the 1st one I will do a video and show just what it will be.... please look at the utube video so there is no confusion..... I want a well built affordable cooker that will last.....might make some small tweeks but they will be for the better but will not increase the price..... sometimes little things don't cost much but just make a difference.....

just to be clear this is a proto type I have been thinking about for some time... look at the video it explains it all...... the stainless shelf is 1 upgrade of about 3 that can be added.... no warmers.... no insulated boxes....it will take a little bit for me to think all this thru and decide on what to do and how to do it.... the price point will not be over 1800$$ on the base model.... when I build the 1st one I will do a video and show just what it will be.... please look at the utube video so there is no confusion..... I want a well built affordable cooker that will last.....might make some small tweeks but they will be for the better but will not increase the price..... sometimes little things don't cost much but just make a difference.....
Do you think these will be available by July or August?

I BET the Short Wait time becomes a Long Wait Time............. :twitch:
Cuz they gonna be Popular. :thumb:
I'm chomping at the bit already. I don't need the stainless shelf but I love the big wheels and I may have just enough pennies buried in my yard to swing this. I cant wait to see the final product.

I'm chomping at the bit already. I don't need the stainless shelf but I love the big wheels and I may have just enough pennies buried in my yard to swing this. I cant wait to see the final product.

Better Call them and get a Deposit in.........

Better Call them and get a Deposit in.........

Talked to Paul and will be a minimum of two to three months before he will be ready to start building and is still in the planning stage . Also no deposits will be taken still he is ready to start building them and if interested i would have your money ready when he anounces it on here or my Shirley Fan Page .

Back