New Member in Spain, from Texas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Michael, I too wish to thank you for your service to our great nation and welcome you aboard to the best site on the web. These guys and gals are the greatest. Enjoy what you learn and share what you know. It's what we do.

Howdy to a fellow gas-passer. (I'm a Respiratory Therapist). Just wanna join the rest in welcoming you & thanks to you and your fellow military brethren for their service.

Just stay away from the Polder thermos and you'll be fine.

Welcome aboard Micheal! You won't find a better group of guys to learn cue..or just to shoot the sh1t with.

Thanks for posting. I'm "Lubyguy" and am really glad you came over to the "dark side".

As you can see (and from emails I know you've received) from just his thread we are always ready to help a Brother in Smoke and especially one in the military and stationed overseas. :D

If you'll post, ask questions, and share your experiences (both cooking and non!) we'll make sure you're mail box is never empty. None of us are afraid of FPO addresses. :mrgreen:

Like others have said: thanks for serving. Hope to hear from you often.

David/alias Chad :D

P.S. I don't hate lamb, I just think it should take it's proper place in the hierarchy of edibles -- go straight to burial in the back yard! :twisted:

Don't blame me! I've had Lubyguy on Yahoo since 1997 and Chad was foisted upon me by these assholes in 2000! :D Like most nicknames: you don't ask for them or make them up - they just happen. :mrgreen:

DFLittle said:
Don't blame me! I've had Lubyguy on Yahoo since 1997 and Chad was foisted upon me by these assholes in 2000! :D Like most nicknames: you don't ask for them or make them up - they just happen. :mrgreen:

nice language.

Would you have prefered if I called you Jeb?

Hiya Michael!

Welcome and thanks for what you're doing for the U S of A.

I wonder what the locals do for BBQ? Man, if you could rub elbows with a couple of Spaniards, who knows what you could come up with!

Arlin
USAF, Retired

Let's play a little word association here....
TK -- trailer
DF -- lubeguy....
:shock: :shock: :shock:

A typo like that could definately be misconstrued!! :twisted: But then, on this board inuendo and flat out lies are the norm!! :D

Yup. That's what my wife calls me

I really like your wife - this just confirms first impressions! :D Have you cured your son (Samuel? Right?) of his bird chasing?? :D

Ralph - still chases birds. Great pictures of him harrassing the seagulls on the beach.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back