THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I really like wings basically marinated in Buffalo sauce then indirect high heat on the kettle. The sauce ends up cooked into the meat and doesn't overpower, the skin is nice and crispy.

I use to love going to bw3 but now i refuse to pay $1 for a pigeon wing. Even raw wings are outrageous in price. Glad your son seen the light, ive never seen a store bought boneless wing (chicken nugget) i like. Gonna have to try that sauce the mango habenero is stellar.

Bw3 prices are outrageous...I can go to Texas roadhouse and get a steak for less than I can eat chicken wings for

so you smoked them, sauced them, then put them back in the smoker to finish the cook? I have to try that! I'll let you know how it works out. Next time you do some wings, throw up a photo.

Your correct. I put a pic on first page. They were good for sure.

I'm amazed the term "boneless wings" has been allowed to persist in the marketplace. With all the food lobbyists and organizations demanding product clarity and purity!

Pringles can't be called potato chips any more--only potato "crisps". (I love those by the way!)
Velveeta can't be called cheese, only "cheese product" ( I loved that stuff, but Mom wouldn't allow it in the house, had to sneak it at friends house)
And yet the myth of the boneless wing persists. The only true boneless wing I ever met was the one that slid off the split bone into my mouth. :wink:

These HDD Wings look good and pack a punch:

6171835525_7e26856731_b.jpg

http://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/showthread.php?t=116783

Back