My Shirley Tank is home! Lots of pics

Thanks everyone! I love it, cant wait to get cooking on it and post them on here.

Nice pit! If you want to hold off on the truck I'm sure a trailer dolly would work in the mean time.

I thought about it but the issue isnt as much being able to move it as it is being able to stop it once its moving (once i pull it out in the driveway)....i looked and couldnt find any with any type of braking system. I need a truck anyway and had planned on buying one in the near future.

Congradulations brother. She is a beauty for sure. The pits that brother Paul turns out are just incredible. The best money I ever spent. My only regret looking back, I didn't buy one much sooner. Again, congradulations and enjoy.

Beautiful pit!! Paul, Tyler and crew just keep gettin' better and better.
Congratulations!

Congrats!! She's a beauty. Wow!! I'll say it again, I love the cabinet door models.

Congrats just doesn't really say enough. That may be my favorite SF cooker so far. That yellow is just perfect and I don't even really like yellow. I watched the video a few times and then had to add the burners and tank holder. Everything else I already have on my build list. I keep telling my wife it's not my fault that you guys keep posting and showing me things that I thought I could live without.:tsk: How tall is your garage door? I am wondering if it will clear a standard height door.

Congrats just doesn't really say enough. That may be my favorite SF cooker so far. That yellow is just perfect and I don't even really like yellow. I watched the video a few times and then had to add the burners and tank holder. Everything else I already have on my build list. I keep telling my wife it's not my fault that you guys keep posting and showing me things that I thought I could live without.:tsk: How tall is your garage door? I am wondering if it will clear a standard height door.

It's close but it fits a standard garage. I have about 2 inches to spare :mrgreen:

A beauty and a beast! I'm with ssv3 - love those cabinet doors. Holy chit that's a nice cooker. :shocked:

What size are those RCs? They look huge but I have never seen the non-color ones bigger than 3".

Back