THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Thanks everyone! I love it, cant wait to get cooking on it and post them on here.

Nice pit! If you want to hold off on the truck I'm sure a trailer dolly would work in the mean time.

I thought about it but the issue isnt as much being able to move it as it is being able to stop it once its moving (once i pull it out in the driveway)....i looked and couldnt find any with any type of braking system. I need a truck anyway and had planned on buying one in the near future.

Congradulations brother. She is a beauty for sure. The pits that brother Paul turns out are just incredible. The best money I ever spent. My only regret looking back, I didn't buy one much sooner. Again, congradulations and enjoy.

Beautiful pit!! Paul, Tyler and crew just keep gettin' better and better.
Congratulations!

Congrats!! She's a beauty. Wow!! I'll say it again, I love the cabinet door models.

Congrats just doesn't really say enough. That may be my favorite SF cooker so far. That yellow is just perfect and I don't even really like yellow. I watched the video a few times and then had to add the burners and tank holder. Everything else I already have on my build list. I keep telling my wife it's not my fault that you guys keep posting and showing me things that I thought I could live without.:tsk: How tall is your garage door? I am wondering if it will clear a standard height door.

Congrats just doesn't really say enough. That may be my favorite SF cooker so far. That yellow is just perfect and I don't even really like yellow. I watched the video a few times and then had to add the burners and tank holder. Everything else I already have on my build list. I keep telling my wife it's not my fault that you guys keep posting and showing me things that I thought I could live without.:tsk: How tall is your garage door? I am wondering if it will clear a standard height door.

It's close but it fits a standard garage. I have about 2 inches to spare :mrgreen:

A beauty and a beast! I'm with ssv3 - love those cabinet doors. Holy chit that's a nice cooker. :shocked:

What size are those RCs? They look huge but I have never seen the non-color ones bigger than 3".

Back