My 1st Overnight Stick Burner Smoke

Party went great! The Surprise went great, and the food was a hit!

I had to leave twice today, for church and then to make rounds at my businesses, so I should have crutched the brisket flats earlier, and they ended up a little dry, but still really good. Guests loved all the food!

My favorite of the night was the sliced Point!
IMG_0802.JPG

More Point!
IMG_0810.JPG

And, of course, Ribs!!
IMG_0811.JPG

Ok, I can't help it, more Brisket! #PointPointPoint
IMG_0807.JPG

And, tonight I get to sleep without waking up every hour or so to put a split on the pit!

Your new BBQ friend,
paul

Congrats on the new smoker. The cook looked great and thanks for letting us spend the cook with you. Keep'em coming! :thumb:

I am remiss in taking a pic, but this long weekend cook started with 4 picnic roasts I cooked to share with employees. Then the 40th birthday got added. One of the employees couldn't come pick up their shoulder after it smoked low-n-slow in my WSM for 18 hours...so I ate it!

That was the best pulled pork sandwich I've ever had last night! I'll take a pic of the next one!

Congrats on your new smoker, looks like a quality cooker. If it didnt come with a basket get one as soon as you can, it will run really nice and get you a good focused fire plus once you figure it out it will run for a few hours unattended.

Back