THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Party went great! The Surprise went great, and the food was a hit!

I had to leave twice today, for church and then to make rounds at my businesses, so I should have crutched the brisket flats earlier, and they ended up a little dry, but still really good. Guests loved all the food!

My favorite of the night was the sliced Point!
IMG_0802.JPG

More Point!
IMG_0810.JPG

And, of course, Ribs!!
IMG_0811.JPG

Ok, I can't help it, more Brisket! #PointPointPoint
IMG_0807.JPG

And, tonight I get to sleep without waking up every hour or so to put a split on the pit!

Your new BBQ friend,
paul

Congrats on the new smoker. The cook looked great and thanks for letting us spend the cook with you. Keep'em coming! :thumb:

I am remiss in taking a pic, but this long weekend cook started with 4 picnic roasts I cooked to share with employees. Then the 40th birthday got added. One of the employees couldn't come pick up their shoulder after it smoked low-n-slow in my WSM for 18 hours...so I ate it!

That was the best pulled pork sandwich I've ever had last night! I'll take a pic of the next one!

Congrats on your new smoker, looks like a quality cooker. If it didnt come with a basket get one as soon as you can, it will run really nice and get you a good focused fire plus once you figure it out it will run for a few hours unattended.

Back