THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

El Fooderino

Got Wood.
Name or Nickame
Todd
My neighbor has a sour orange tree & has no clue what they are or what to do with them so they brought a bag of them over to me. I made a killer marinade & sauce then let the butts soak in it overnight. I cooked them low & slow on the Weber kettle, then wrapped them in foil with the rest of the marinade. It turned out so amazing. I caramelized some onions & made myself a pressed sandwich on fresh Cuban bread. I going to use the leftovers for some street tacos tonight for dinner.

Attachments

Awesome. Since moving to Knoxville we miss trips to Tampa and hitting Danny’s All American and especially Brocatos for mojo pork and Cubans. Yours looks better and you won’t have to eat outside with Falkenburg traffic or bang elbows with other crab roll fanatics.

Awesome. Since moving to Knoxville we miss trips to Tampa and hitting Danny’s All American and especially Brocatos for mojo pork and Cubans. Yours looks better and you won’t have to eat outside with Falkenburg traffic or bang elbows with other crab roll fanatics.
I love those places. The Roberto Clemente from Danny's is great. Brocato's has a much more limited menu since the plandemic but it's better than ever & not as busy on weekend mornings.

Back