Mixed feelings

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm surprised on the pathetic customer service. Now a days it is so much easier to spread the word on crappy service/products then it was in the past due to popular forums like this one. You would think they'd be more willing to make it right. I know I wouldn't think of going the stumps route in the future after seeing this.

Poor manufacturing and customer service. Those two have proven to kill brands quickly! Sorry for your experience.

Yeah, I'd be let down with that as well. Can't believe that was their response. I bought an original gravity feed from them about 9-10 years ago and they were great to work with. Sometimes things change I suppose

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Sad- very sad. He has a reputation. Anything he ships should be eligible to be on his website as samples of his quality work. I rather doubt these pictures will show up on his home page.

WOW!!!

Sorry to see the issues, I'm pretty sure if I were in your shoes I would be taking action of some sort! I would never be happy with it...

Just WOW! Looks like it was put together in Highschool welding shop.

It could be fixed but there would be hell to pay if the Seller did not take responsibility. Those latches really set me off along with some of the welds.

Sorry for your disappointment and can understand any course of recourse you take.

Well after sending pic and talking with them was pretty much told that's the way it's meant to be and his workers are doing the best they can. WOW ok then. Stumps builds junk get you a assassin smoker.

Just to be clear, you did not connect with Stump himself? Certainly I would like to speak with the man himself and let him respond to what he sees in your pictures. It's hard to believe the pictures show the product is intentionally built like that. Maybe they are doing the best they can but sometimes that isn't good enough.

From what I've heard third hand is that Stump doesn't work at the shop anymore and the guy that runs the joint now is horrible about customer service, and apparently quality control as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

From what I've heard third hand is that Stump doesn't work at the shop anymore and the guy that runs the joint now is horrible about customer service, and apparently quality control as well.
Deep South, Assassin and Southern Q nuff said.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If this is true?

Theeeeres the problem... Nonone cares about anything but the dollars rollin' in and by the time the owner realizes it... The damage is done!

I tried to email them through their site, to give them the new slogan idea. But thier email seems to be down. I tried...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back