THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

AJFCJaXtIxlVHahGlwot-_xKObFjE3N2FyPy9uTt69-ZO40KV7t83504P_gf92rLovyVrFU4eIKZF_2_S_O1cbnAeSyNZL-Jmqww6c5Kzgetzb48Set6BwDgsHozXN15xB5cu0ur7TVmElTIi5KFTdn2MKYl=w703-h937-s-no

and the bottom , he welded on pegs so it cant spin off the pegs
AJFCJaWN_iYSmGbsJf3dhHafr6cgJwthrj1uakn95I3w-kGy438mAnflyTxmM9JB_yqYPmxaGxKh7f71ARBF9ffbO_z1DQrxnYPQ4qqV70v32rZdEGe0lfcixrrMFeVHAJKQuGhiRkft3akuqIJ0O_Wk-NXe=w703-h937-s-no

will update next month when picked up and on the smoker!

Last edited:
he had some pieces leftover that were the right size, I do not like tread plate at all, but he asked if it would be ok to get it used up. since hes doing me a favor and holding the piece and keeping it oiled up and wrapped in plastic for a month i told him to go for it! and then he put the tread on the bottom

oh and we went with 1/4 in, i didnt feel it was worth it to double the price for a simple baffle plate

he had some pieces leftover that were the right size, I do not like tread plate at all, but he asked if it would be ok to get it used up. since hes doing me a favor and holding the piece and keeping it oiled up and wrapped in plastic for a month i told him to go for it! and then he put the tread on the bottom

oh and we went with 1/4 in, i didnt feel it was worth it to double the price for a simple baffle plate
The price you paid makes more sense now...still a good deal.

Back