Metal Fabrication - OKC

AJFCJaXtIxlVHahGlwot-_xKObFjE3N2FyPy9uTt69-ZO40KV7t83504P_gf92rLovyVrFU4eIKZF_2_S_O1cbnAeSyNZL-Jmqww6c5Kzgetzb48Set6BwDgsHozXN15xB5cu0ur7TVmElTIi5KFTdn2MKYl=w703-h937-s-no

and the bottom , he welded on pegs so it cant spin off the pegs
AJFCJaWN_iYSmGbsJf3dhHafr6cgJwthrj1uakn95I3w-kGy438mAnflyTxmM9JB_yqYPmxaGxKh7f71ARBF9ffbO_z1DQrxnYPQ4qqV70v32rZdEGe0lfcixrrMFeVHAJKQuGhiRkft3akuqIJ0O_Wk-NXe=w703-h937-s-no

will update next month when picked up and on the smoker!

Last edited:
he had some pieces leftover that were the right size, I do not like tread plate at all, but he asked if it would be ok to get it used up. since hes doing me a favor and holding the piece and keeping it oiled up and wrapped in plastic for a month i told him to go for it! and then he put the tread on the bottom

oh and we went with 1/4 in, i didnt feel it was worth it to double the price for a simple baffle plate

he had some pieces leftover that were the right size, I do not like tread plate at all, but he asked if it would be ok to get it used up. since hes doing me a favor and holding the piece and keeping it oiled up and wrapped in plastic for a month i told him to go for it! and then he put the tread on the bottom

oh and we went with 1/4 in, i didnt feel it was worth it to double the price for a simple baffle plate
The price you paid makes more sense now...still a good deal.

Back