Matt's Pits- San Antonio

CptKaos has a 24x48 Fine Tune already and told me at The Bash he has a modified Chicken Cooker coming. Added a a difuser plate and a rotiserie........ :heh:

He uses steel wheels now as standard. I am very happy with mine, so much so I ordered a modified chicken cooker from him

Larry

Should be picking it up by this weekend. He said all that's left is to build my coal baskets, baffle plates and paint :)

Larry

Oh Ya.! I Like It.! :heh: .....but the charcoal tray lookers wider than the door.?

Yeah those 2 you load through the top, building a long narrow one the length of the pit to setup a coal snake. Cool part about the baffle plates is you can set a coal basket on top for searing and a low basket for slow cooking, should work great for tri tip:)

Larry

Yeah those 2 you load through the top, building a long narrow one the length of the pit to setup a coal snake. Cool part about the baffle plates is you can set a coal basket on top for searing and a low basket for slow cooking, should work great for tri tip:)

Larry

Well How's the Chicken Cooker coming Along.?

I really like it and have cooked butts, ribs and chicken on it but 2 major surgeries in 5 months has limited my cooks. Almost healed up and back to normal now.

Larry

Hey Smitty, i'm seriously thinking about grabbing that chicken cooker, but i wonder why he calls it a chicken cooker?

Back