Mary had a little lamb, but now it’s MINE – or - A Little Lamb Experiment…

Kaserri has a firm texture with just the right melting point... I may have to try the feta in a pinch though!
feta will just melt quickly Im afraid once you light it..btw the double smoked ham came out great on Xmas ..thanks for the info

feta will just melt quickly Im afraid once you light it..btw the double smoked ham came out great on Xmas ..thanks for the info
Not a problem bro, glad it worked out! I'm doing a 26 pounder for New Years at Angelo's along with eight or nine slabs of Lamb Ribs...

I agree with you on the feta, but I'd still like to give it a shot... Maybe after the holidays....

Ouch.....

I'll give you a call... I just didn't want to disturb you with all that you've got going on... Plus, you're distrubed enough....:thumb:

Love ya, Jeff. I thought this week would be a bit slower. Yesterday, I learned a member of the congregation where I am serving as their vacancy Pastor passed away - this morning, found out one of the ladies who has been attending here is at the hospital waiting to see if a newly harvested kidney will work for her. Things are keeping me busy, still, but I love what I have been called to do.

Back