LSG Mini vs LSG Standard help before order

Did I do that??? LOL My Cousin, and her husband where both cops. I would ask them where their bacon bits are referring to their kids. I have nothing, but mad respect brother. All in fun...

:biggrin1:

All good brother. I love to joke around, it makes things a lot more fun.

Yep, until my debit card wouldn't go through after I raised the limit the day before. 9AM tomorrow, and we should be good to go.

Good deal man. I won't be like all y'all cool kids with the big smokers but I did order a set of the new style cooking grates for mine today.

Cheez,
Sell me your mini, and you can join the big boy club! I will even let you keep it until yours is ready.
Then I would have 2 minis, 2 matching offsets, and 2 assassin grills.
I won't even list all the others.
I do believe, I have a problem!

Terry there a standard LSG cabinet on craigslist for sell in San Antonio. Listed July 17th.
Search cabinet smoker.

Great thread. I was watching the video on the standard unit. I was surprised at the water system. Ingenious.

Do most of you use water in these?

Cheez,
Sell me your mini, and you can join the big boy club! I will even let you keep it until yours is ready.
Then I would have 2 minis, 2 matching offsets, and 2 assassin grills.
I won't even list all the others.
I do believe, I have a problem!

This is mighty tempting.:twitch:

Greene, if I even think about buying another smoker, they wife will smoke me...

Thanks Ribeye- I know water is debated amongst some. I have no idea.

Maybe it's seen to have more value at higher temps. Again, no idea

Actually, I believe it's the other way around. I think they use it to keep temps low. Requires more fuel and open vents to get higher temps with water. I put a cork in my water fill vent and haven't used it. Foiled the pan and put some terra cotta planter bases in there to act like a heat sync.

Back