THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

wilsond3010

Looking for a pellet smoker for comps
Normally use a Myron barq 3600 but it’s now homed in my bbq shack and getting old moving in or out for comps

Would like something that could cook whole comp in one

2 brisket
2 pork butts
12 chicken thighs
3-4 racks ribs

So far I like the look of the smoke daddy double-d and the lone star cabinet

Any thoughts

That Smoke Daddy Double D sure does look amazing! I love how pellet cookers are being innovated to allow the use of wood chunks for a better smoke flavor.

If you don't mind my asking : any reason you don't buy another Mixon Barq...one for home, and one for comp / travel?

Good luck with whatever you choose.

That Smoke Daddy Double D sure does look amazing! I love how pellet cookers are being innovated to allow the use of wood chunks for a better smoke flavor.

If you don't mind my asking : any reason you don't buy another Mixon Barq...one for home, and one for comp / travel?

Good luck with whatever you choose.

I found the 3600 when you use the foil trays it’s tight for space and I feel the other two offer some more space

Back