THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Man, what a cook you had!! You did a great job for that amount of meat and the time that it took to really come out with a good product. You are probably still sleeping as I write this, or your back teeth are floating from copious amounts of coffee. Thanks for the journey!

Thanks for following the cook.

I fell off the picture wagon as things got crazy. I cooked all of this except the beef ribs on my Memphis Elite. Cooked the beef ribs on my RecTec Bullseye. First time I really stretched the legs on the Memphis capacity wise and had to play tetris a few times, and the timing was important, but it worked out!

Here's the last of the pics, and my brass really enjoyed lunch today. It was a big hit.

S1suEO8l.jpg

ahSHLOul.jpg

Really, really nice cook. A lot of work but it the kind of thing us BBQ knuckleheads love to do.

Thanks so much for the pics, etc.

Back