THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

16Adams

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Batch Image
Batch Image
Only two items for marinade

1. Orange Juice 1/2 Cup
2. Worcestershire Sauce 2-3 dashes

Last edited:
A friend of mine owned a very successful restaurant in the 90's and he told me that for London Broil he used 50/50 French and Italian dressings.

I cook my hog sausage in Sunny D and enough Worcestershire sauce to turn slightly brown (then water to thin if out of oj). Makes a sausage-dog with mayo and mustard and perhaps dill relish have a bfast flavor.

Just this morning I was asked if I'd be willing to cook steaks as a going away party for a group of people. One guy pepped said a steak competition cook he knows marinates in Dale's and Italian dressing.

I just use AP seasoning (salt pepper garlic) on steaks and most meats now, Meat Church Holy Cow on most large cuts.

For a "treat" we marinate boneless skinless breasts "nuggets" in dill pickle juice for homemade "chick-fil-a" nuggets and even breasts we cook in the air fryer.

Cheap Steak Marinade. 50/50 A-1/Italian dressing.

I say "cheap steak" because i wouldnt dare marinate a good cut of steak.

Back