1/2 cup meat mitch whomp sauce

2 tbs bear and burton's fire shire w sauce

3 tbs ketchup

2 tbs Dijon mustard

2 cups bread crumbs

1/3 cup milk

3 eggs

Last edited:
Just made my glaze and stuffing... gonna serve with stuffing and green beans since mashed taters were $7.69 :<(. Glaze is 2/3 ketchup 1/3 butter 1/3 honey and 1/3 mhomp sauce

Last edited:
Taste is perfect I was worried about too much different seasoning but it's super. It is however a little loose. I was told not to mix too much and not to pack the pan but I should have packed the pan a bit. I also ran outta cherry wood so was like an hour of smoke then straight briquettes. The glaze was fkin awsome 100% using that again. Would be great on ham too I think. Threw it in the fridge for a while after picking at it with a fork over the stove for 10 mins LOL. Drinking and working all day so you know tires af.

Last edited:
That looks Great to me. How long did you cook it for and at what Temp

Ran it about 260 degrees not sure about time maybe 3 hours I pulled it at 162. Pics kinda bad it was a lot moister than it looked but the consistency was a little off. Maybe to much dry seasonings and bread crumbs and stuff? My phone batteries low when it's charged some I will take some sliced pics and the pic of the end I didn't eat LOL. I will 100% be making glaze for stuff again though that was the best part of the loaf imho. I mighta turned up the heat a bit for the glaze but it was on for like a half hour.

Here's a bowl of about 8 slices and the end. Color is a little off from sitting in fridge last night. I was exhausted and just covered pan in foil and crashed after picking at it for 2o mins LOL. Glaze so fantastic...

Last edited:
Back