THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hush!
The BBQ Gods might hear you.... :tape:

There ain't no damn ancho chilies or sun dried 'maters in NC (unless they fell off the vine and rotted in the sun)

:p

Can't mess with traditions...that recipe is older than you & i put together

and we are not even going to discuss your penchant for industrial processed salt over God given sea salt. :shocked:

I will say he's right about the ketchup ...I never ever ever put it in my sauce but I do add 1 tablespoon of franks red hot or your preference

Yes, please!! That's some beautiful porky goodness.

Sad to read about Meltons... guess they were flooded out by the Tar River one too many times. :sad:

Nice looking cleaver... been looking to pick up something along those lines for exactly what you're up to.

Love that! I think that if I haven't gotten tired of pulled pork by now, it ain't gonna happen ever. Love that stuff!

I haven't done a picnic in a while, but I really like those things, esp. in a UDS over flame for that cracklin type skin.

We're Bashing down here in October. If you got some time, come on by and do this! We'd love to see you.

Sweat zucchini with some garlicky lemon salt and then grill it...just sayin'...:hungry:

Love that! I think that if I haven't gotten tired of pulled pork by now, it ain't gonna happen ever. Love that stuff!

I haven't done a picnic in a while, but I really like those things, esp. in a UDS over flame for that cracklin type skin.

We're Bashing down here in October. If you got some time, come on by and do this! We'd love to see you.

Sweat zucchini with some garlicky lemon salt and then grill it...just sayin'...:hungry:

I'm am going to have to put October bash on my calendar.
I'd love to be a part of that.

Back