Roll Call. Inside 30 days. Kansas Winter Q - Feb.12/13 - Great Bend,Ks

No, but some people are stepping up to "deluxe" accommodations, like the Jeffersons.

Whatever. This is the vans last bbq road trip :cry:

The new (to us) ride will make its maiden bbq voyage as the new Slab Mobile at North Kansas City. :biggrin:

I've got Todd in for parsley, double checking to see if any others are in to make a case worth the price

Mack - you're in. Let me know if anyone else is interested, should have plenty with only splitting the case three ways

Rich and I were planning to get a hotel room for Friday night and get up and sample some of Denver's smorgasboard breakfast on Sat morning. We weren't going to cook (too cold for someone who doesn't have wind protection) just come out and play. But had to watch two kids all day and evening on Friday. Oh, well. Have fun everybody. We'll be thinkin' of ya!:roll:

Bring Noah!!!! I have candy!!!! :-D

good luck to all you cooking this weekend. Wish I was there, but the wife has me doing the laundry....

Talked to Kent yesterday evening, he said it looks like there may be 60 teams for the Winter Q. The more the merrier!

Weather report

Today: Some clouds this morning will give way to generally sunny skies for the afternoon. High 46F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph.

Tonight: Partly cloudy skies. Low 28F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph.

Tomorrow: Mostly cloudy skies. High 53F. Winds WNW at 10 to 15 mph.

Tomorrow night: Rain and snow showers in the evening. A snow shower or two late - otherwise, mostly cloudy. Low 27F. NNW winds at 10 to 15 mph, increasing to 20 to 30 mph. Chance of precip 30%.

I don't know where the Saturday night snow showers came from, the radio didn't report it at all.

Everyone be carefull, and hope to see you there.

David Keyse
Great Bend, KS

Any results yet? Wonder if they'll send along the ribbons won at the Great Bend contest last July that we haven't gotten yet...

Back