Roll Call. Inside 30 days. Kansas Winter Q - Feb.12/13 - Great Bend,Ks

Dang, wish I would have seen this sooner. I have been thinking about trying my hand at some comps but this is probably too short timing. Maybe head to some this spring. Good luck all!

Sorry to disappoint everyone, but we won't be there.

Chicken and ribs procured today. Cookers cleaned and ready. Briskets and butts on order for Thursday pick up. Sauces, rubs, and booze packed. Let's get rocking! Can't wait for the official start of the Pork Pullin Plowboy's 10th season.

Don't forget the Saturday morning potluck breakfast!!!.Its also Valentines Day...I like GOOD chocolate....JUST sayin'....

Forecast is looking good

Fri
Feb 12
30.gif

Partly Cloudy
43°
28°
Sat
Feb 13
28.gif

Mostly Cloudy
40°
30°

Anyone want to split a case of parsley? Will be hitting RD Thursday and can grab one if theres interest

Trailer will be just getting out of the shop. I just don't have time to turn it around. Would be fun though - you guys rock it for me.:)

Rich and I were planning to get a hotel room for Friday night and get up and sample some of Denver's smorgasboard breakfast on Sat morning. We weren't going to cook (too cold for someone who doesn't have wind protection) just come out and play. But had to watch two kids all day and evening on Friday. Oh, well. Have fun everybody. We'll be thinkin' of ya!:roll:

Good luck this weekend guys. Wish I could be there, but the wife thinks we need to do something special this weekend, all romantical like :)

Back