THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nice, know you are anxious to get her home. I couldn't rest till I puledl into the home drive way. Enjoy firing it up the first time, you're almost there.

Originally Posted by cfspence View Post
Is the drop plate on the warmer a place to set you cool one and temp gauge?

That's exactly what it is for.

That's a good idea I like that. And congrats on the new cooker your gonna love it :thumb::thumb:

Welcome to that family, love the shelf. I have melted a thermoworks Chefalarm while using Lucille. Maybe had a beer or two too many and forgot she gets hot. lol

Beautiful. In talks with Paul now for a 24x55 cabinet model. Started off with a firm budget but that went away really quick.

Have you figured out how your going to get it to CA? I have a shirley on order and am still working on shipping.

Congratulations on one beautiful looking cooker. Looking forward to seeing some upcoming cooks. Safe travels.

Back