Its Time

Back9Q

is one Smokin' Farker
Well after taking 6 months to build the Outlaw Clone its time for her maiden voyage. 17lb usda prime brisket and 4 racks of baby backs. Plan to start fire at 5:30AM and roll it at 275. Dinner at 6pm

Brisket trimmed and seasoned with standard S&P

ba8ef0442122c9cd1bbd81366cbf6ffc.jpg

fe721b963102816a8ba8a3d8c0981c31.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Brisket wrapped and baby backs on

1317a544b1e64544f05023743f580224.jpg

My 4 year old came up to me and asked if I can just put blower on the vent and leave it on so O can lay down with her. Never once showed or talked to her about smoker and she already knows how fuel fire. Brought tear to my eye and now I know who teammate will be when start competing again

Last edited:
Looks like it's time for some carnivorous satisfaction! It looks like the cooker did it's job perfectly, congrats on that!

Some good lookin' food right there. I was hoping to see a couple more pics of that beautiful smoker in action.

I found it interesting that you sauce your ribs when raw. Never tried that, I always sauce the last hour or so if I'm going to sauce at all. It looks like they turned out fine.

Ill get more pics of smoker next time around. Still need cerakote front shelf

Raw ribs looked sauce but that is wetness of rub. It is meat church honey hog. Didnt use sauce entire cook. Just spritz with white peach grape juice every 30min after first 2 hours

Ill get more pics of smoker next time around. Still need cerakote front shelf

Raw ribs looked sauce but that is wetness of rub. It is meat church honey hog. Didnt use sauce entire cook. Just spritz with white peach grape juice every 30min after first 2 hours

Ahhh..... gotcha!

Back