THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Norcoredneck

somebody shut me the fark up.
He got his own personal place for his "Stuff".
dexter1.jpg

Well I ordered mine. Gonna store "only" my cooking stuff, no decorations, flowerpots, arts and crafts. Man Box.
454153.jpg

http://www.costco.com/Browse/Produc...tx=mode+matchallpartial&s=1&topnav=&Nty=1&s=1

"Man Box".......Nice!!! I need one too, it'll keep the wife from bitchin and she'll never know if I buy more......How many drums can ya fit in that beauty?

Well I ordered mine. Gonna store "only" my cooking stuff, no decorations, flowerpots, arts and crafts. Man Box.
454153.jpg

Pat,

You're gonna need more than 1 of those my friend.

Congratulations.

Another Dexter fan here. Awesomest show ever. That's right, awesomest.

Take it from me- (and I shoulda listened to my neighbor!) You will outgrow that!

IMG_0597.jpg

IMG_0598.jpg

Better get two or Bubba-size it!

wow, i hate to just wish away my college years but i really want a yard and a permanent residence pretty much for that purpose. Man Box, its so simple, yet so powerful.

I also love Dexter but sadly I only saw the first episode of season 4 on netflix cause i dont have Showtime and do not wish to pay for it :(

Got one of those myself.....

polebarn1_big.jpg

That is sweet!

We have an old house with a detached single stall garage that can't fit either my wife's avalanche or my f150, so I get to use it to store my toys. I even have enough room in there to keep about a cord of wood out of the weather.

Back