Looking For a Decent Food Processor

Cuisinarts are tough to beat. Got a decent deal on mfg refurb on Amazon.com.
BTW: the meat grinder attachment (sausage, ground beef) works terrific for small-medium quantities.

Definitely go Cuisinart. I'm not always a supporter of the "name brand" but they really are the best. I got mine used on eBay for like $27 including shipping, which is WAY below the cost of a new one, and it still gets the job done!

Another vote for KitchenAid here, but Cuisinart is a very close second. My last one was a Cuisinart and lasted me for 10 years or so (I bought it used at a garage sale). When it gave up the ghost, the only real reason I went Kitchenaid was because I had a KA stand mixer and wanted matching appliances.

HAHA, we really do need to accessorize the kitchen properly! This includes matching brand names...

We have a Waring that we got when an older relative was downsizing about 15 years ago. It is probably from the early 80s. It has seen some hard use since we got it. Waring is a very stand-behind company. The plastic hub in the blade broke and they rebuilt it with an aluminum one for less than $15. Then the motor died last year and they replaced that for just shipping. I have been very impressed.

Will It Blend, by Blendtec apparently makes Blenders.

http://www.willitblend.com/

I've actually never seen video with food in them, but hey if you want to powderize your iPhone...

I have a Moulinex from about 15 years ago and it's a work horse. Has a blender and food processor and I've made everything from dough to sauces in it.

Back