In the last Dexter

Norcoredneck

somebody shut me the fark up.
He got his own personal place for his "Stuff".
dexter1.jpg

Well I ordered mine. Gonna store "only" my cooking stuff, no decorations, flowerpots, arts and crafts. Man Box.
454153.jpg

http://www.costco.com/Browse/Produc...tx=mode+matchallpartial&s=1&topnav=&Nty=1&s=1

"Man Box".......Nice!!! I need one too, it'll keep the wife from bitchin and she'll never know if I buy more......How many drums can ya fit in that beauty?

I keep thinking of something like that. I want one with a covered poch for the eggs.

Well I ordered mine. Gonna store "only" my cooking stuff, no decorations, flowerpots, arts and crafts. Man Box.
454153.jpg

Pat,

You're gonna need more than 1 of those my friend.

Congratulations.

Another Dexter fan here. Awesomest show ever. That's right, awesomest.

Take it from me- (and I shoulda listened to my neighbor!) You will outgrow that!

IMG_0597.jpg

IMG_0598.jpg

Better get two or Bubba-size it!

wow, i hate to just wish away my college years but i really want a yard and a permanent residence pretty much for that purpose. Man Box, its so simple, yet so powerful.

I also love Dexter but sadly I only saw the first episode of season 4 on netflix cause i dont have Showtime and do not wish to pay for it :(

Nice crib!
Can't wait to see the next episode of Dexter...stuff is getting better and better!

Got one of those myself.....

polebarn1_big.jpg

That is sweet!

We have an old house with a detached single stall garage that can't fit either my wife's avalanche or my f150, so I get to use it to store my toys. I even have enough room in there to keep about a cord of wood out of the weather.

Back