Importance of the team gift bags?

I'm kind of Meh.. about swag bags. I've got several bottles of hand sanitizer and more coozies than I will EVER use. I have gotten some really good stuff especially at comps that are organized by active or former competitors. Got a first rate apron at Damon's.

Shirts are nice, but please either put a coupon in the bag so that I can go over to the shirt booth and pick my own size, or ask me the size on the applicatioon. Don't try to guess.

I also like the actual bag being one of those re-useable grocery bags. I use those every week.

A coupon for ??% off at a local restaraunt for my Thursday or Saturday night dinner would be really cool.

Russ

Done 5 comps this year, got one goodie bag. Contents: 2 pens from a local realtor, an area map and a flyswatter and coloring book (with pictures of pests (roaches, ants, mosquitoes)) from a local exterminating company! At least we had indoor plumbing and nice level asphalt.

Don't care about the gift bags. If we do get them it's nice get items we can actually use - paper towels, a full length apron, etc., and its nice when the bag itself is reusable. Sam's Club I thought gave out a great bag. Like I said though keep the bag especially if it means more porta johns, more prize money, better water or electric service, etc.

Back