I'm in queue, but not 'Q

TXNewbie

Full Fledged Farker
Name or Nickame
Someone
OK, so I recently ordered a large LSG vertical insulated cabinet. I was also lusting after their adjustable 48 grill.

After doing research and talking to Chris, it turns out for the kind of grilling I do and how I intend to use it, it's not the ideal grill for me.

I sold off two guns that have appreciated significantly in value to pay for my new units and really wanted to stay within that number. The Large vertical was taking up a huge chunk of that budget, and truth be told I usually only cook for my wife and self, or another couple at most.

As I soul searched and really walked through my cooking habits with my wife, and again talking to Chris, I realized the PeeWee would actually suit my needs fine (especially after he told me he owns one at his house, he used a PeeWee for the company party, and got 6 pork butts in one PeeWee!). I can easily do multiple racks of ribs, sausage, chicken, and a brisket all in one!

So, I changed the order to the PeeWee saving up almost $1400. But what about the grill?

After dozens of hours of off-the-charts OCD obsessive research, I just got in queue today for an Assassin 48 Grill/smoker with upgraded stainless steel grates. And, both of them combined will still leave me left over money!!

Jeff and Rachel at Assassin were fantastic to deal with and so was Chris at LSG. I am confident in my selection between their reputations for service, how helpful they were to me, quality of their products, and the positive praise of them on this forum.

Congrats. I am currently looking at the Assassin Pellet grill. I know several folks that have or have had the Assassin grills and they loved them.

Congrats. I am currently looking at the Assassin Pellet grill. I know several folks that have or have had the Assassin grills and they loved them.

Yeah - it seems like nothing but positive reviews on the Assassin products. It also seems like I read often about them being run by a good number of competition teams with good results.

You gotta love a guy who would rather lose a sale than stick you with something that isn't ideal for you. Congrats on your killer combo!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

You gotta love a guy who would rather lose a sale than stick you with something that isn't ideal for you. Congrats on your killer combo!

100% agree. He could not have been more honest about his personal cooking experience on the one he has at his house. After he described it and listened to what I was trying to accomplish it became clear it wasn't right for me. However it is a phenomenal grill that is top notch in every way backed by a first-rate company.

I'll go one step further - he helped me conclude that the PeeWee was actually a better fit for my needs than the Large. He really does want to do right by his customers.

OK, so I recently ordered a large LSG vertical insulated cabinet. I was also lusting after their adjustable 48 grill.

After doing research and talking to Chris, it turns out for the kind of grilling I do and how I intend to use it, it's not the ideal grill for me.

I sold off two guns that have appreciated significantly in value to pay for my new units and really wanted to stay within that number. The Large vertical was taking up a huge chunk of that budget, and truth be told I usually only cook for my wife and self, or another couple at most.

As I soul searched and really walked through my cooking habits with my wife, and again talking to Chris, I realized the PeeWee would actually suit my needs fine (especially after he told me he owns one at his house, he used a PeeWee for the company party, and got 6 pork butts in one PeeWee!). I can easily do multiple racks of ribs, sausage, chicken, and a brisket all in one!

So, I changed the order to the PeeWee saving up almost $1400. But what about the grill?

After dozens of hours of off-the-charts OCD obsessive research, I just got in queue today for an Assassin 48 Grill/smoker with upgraded stainless steel grates. And, both of them combined will still leave me left over money!!

Jeff and Rachel at Assassin were fantastic to deal with and so was Chris at LSG. I am confident in my selection between their reputations for service, how helpful they were to me, quality of their products, and the positive praise of them on this forum.

It says something that Chris/LSG are willing to help people find the right product even if it means less profit for them. I've seen this happen a number of times on here since I ordered my 20x42 offset this summer, and in fact, he did this for me as well. I was originally set to spend $1100 more on a 24x36 between cost of smoker, shipping, and add-ons. Chris actually cares about his customers and that says a ton about the company. Congrats on figuring out a way to get your dream combo!

Congrats on two great cookers! I always hear nothing but great comments about LSG, and you will love the Assassin!

Back