I'm here for another year- Cheers

Am i missing something? Since when has this site been a paysite? What do you mean, your here for another year? If you dont pay, your gone?

Am i missing something? Since when has this site been a paysite? What do you mean, your here for another year? If you dont pay, your gone?
Paid memberships are optional.
No one stated you are gone. Everyone is welcome. I pay because of their charity and the knowledge I've gained.

Please follow the link in post #11&12. The owners of this site explain it more eloquently than I ever could.

Paid memberships are optional.
No one stated you are gone. Everyone is welcome. I pay because of their charity and the knowledge I've gained.

Please follow the link in post #11&12. The owners of this site explain it more eloquently than I ever could.

My point, regardless if you pay, your are still here. So why did you feel the need to point out that you are here for another year, implying that you need to pay to be here.

My point, regardless if you pay, your are still here. So why did you feel the need to point out that you are here for another year, implying that you need to pay to be here.

I reckon it was guilt. I had let my paid subscription inadvertently expire. This website is the first thing I check in the morning and the last thing I check before going to bed, and a lot of hours in between. My life runs on a 24 hour clock. Never 8-5. Usually something PM to something AM. I've had Brethren from all over the world get me thru some rough nights and early mornings.

The least, and I mean absolute least I can do is make a small donation while my feet are at their table. Why did I feel the need to post?? Easy enough. I used PayPal. And it went thru immediately.

I reckon it was guilt. I had let my paid subscription inadvertently expire. This website is the first thing I check in the morning and the last thing I check before going to bed, and a lot of hours in between. My life runs on a 24 hour clock. Never 8-5. Usually something PM to something AM. I've had Brethren from all over the world get me thru some rough nights and early mornings.

The least, and I mean absolute least I can do is make a small donation while my feet are at their table. Why did I feel the need to post?? Easy enough. I used PayPal. And it went thru immediately.

That doesn't sound healthy.

I don't think he was implying that you need to pay. He was saying that he re-upped his subscription and perhaps gave a gentle nudge reminding people that websites aren't free. Someone has to pay for the hosting. And for a site this big and this busy, your $9.99/mo GoDaddy hosting ain't gonna cut it.

Initially I didn't get a subscription, wasn't sure what this place was about. But since I'm on here daily and have gotten tons of info from others. I too am a dues paying member.

Back